Community Update - December 17, 2019

You can do that playing Custom Melee games under the WoL or HOTS.

Bio never left and doesn’t need buffs. Mech is fine.

You have to understand that Bio requires high APM and not everyone has that, especially with Korean Terrans dropping like flies more and more as time goes on since less new Pro-Terrans are emerging.

Unfortunately it doesn’t work that way. That achievement clearly stated “in an Unranked / Ranked game.” Melee games created in Custom in which can you only earn Economy and Melee Combat achievements. Still, I did try, hopeless.

That buff was definitely needed

I wanna see how it plays out in IEM Katowitce

1 Like

I just realized I did the one thing I hate the most . . . revive an old thread

1 Like

been playing protoss for a long while, after update mass marines destroys you, It would be easier to just remove the race. It sufers most of updates.
Please help me with a sugestion to counter mass marines early game and late game (+viking)

Storm

Colossi

Disruptors if you don’t blow up your army

chargelot

Marines aren’t the problem, it’s probably you

No community feedback 2 months ??? Will this game state be there til Starcraft 3. I guess this is balance by you…

4 Likes

There haven’t been any premier tournaments yet. Wait till after IEM Katowitce. There is usually a small patch then

Twilight openers for blink are good for establishing a third. Then you go into templar for storm and archons, charge for zealots. The blinkstalkers can stop all early-mid pushes and harass before you get your third up, excluding banshees in which case you need a robo. You need storm to deal with larger mid-game marine pushes.

No community updates ? Are you scared of us, you chicken sh1t ? Show me your name !!! SHOW ME YOUR NAME Mot therfu cker !

5 Likes

Yeah, We need a patch . . .

To nerf annoying people like you

Last balance update ever ?

7 Likes

Im not sure if im posting that in the right place, but could it be possible to increase the Ultralisk push priority? Its a minor change that might make the Ultralisk more usefull in combat situation (they wont have to turn arround the zergling anymore, instead they will push forward and help to create a passage for the units

Never balance this game, even if you make sc3 i don’t even want to play it. Because you would ruin it. You chimpanzee.

7 Likes

No community update ? RIOT

8 Likes

Pitchforks and torches ! Tell me where you live, march on blizzard HQ lets go !!!

3 Likes

Hi. Does anybody work here anymore? If you’ve abandoned the game, can you at least let the community know?

7 Likes

You don’t need to say that. We just need to tell them to sell SC2 to RIOT and the game will be better.

3 Likes

Are you ever going to fix the ravens? The seeker missile needs to go back to the original seeker missile, turrets should last longer and put emp on the ravens and give the ghost lockdown.