Commanders in campaign?

Hey all. I know this has been mentioned before, but wouldn’t it be awesome to play the campaign as one of our favorite commanders? Even more so, if we could play the campaign with a friend or three using the co-op commanders. Considering many of the assets are already there, I’m guessing it’d be more like making a DLC or expansion… but I’d still happily give $10 for good implementation of it. Anyone else still hoping for this?

1 Like

I enjoy playing Rite of Rak’shir and Templar’s Return.
Anyone who knows me knows why. >u>

Umm, actually that’s not the name of a mission. It’s either “steps of the rite” or “rak’shir” /s

That’s a pretty big “if” there. What do you have in mind?
Walk us through it. Like WoL campaign, would you have multiple commanders to choose for each mission? Like you would start off with only raynor, add in a tychus option for “the outlaws,” add in a swann option once you get Hyperion, add stetmann once you max out zerg bonuses, etc?
Could you play with multiple commanders of the same type? Would you be forced to? Maybe certain top bars could share cooldown (Hyperion, for example).
How would it be reworked? Extra enemies? The same as regular campaigns? Longer maps? Extra missions/objectives? Bonus objectives giving levels for commanders? For specific commanders?

You are right, my bad. It was super late when I posted it, so my brain was in sleep mode.

I would rather have maps for 3 co-op players.

Go to Asian Server and find (3인 협동전) or (4인 협동전) (Four people) by 베지터(Vegeta) in Arcade search.
You may be overwhelmed with tough challenges! Good Luck!!

I’d be happy to write an entire game development document if someone wanted to pay me. Short version; make it to where you can play the campaign and complete the story using a commander of your choice.

Alarak pls. I wanna play with my Death Fleet.