Commander level has been downgraded

My Artanis lv 77 was downgraded to mastery, I can’t get out of lv 5, now the message appears: limited level.
Meu Artanis lv 77 foi rebaixado para maestria, não consigo sair do lv 5, agora aparace a mensagem: nível limitado.

This was posted 2 days ago…

… hopefully it gets fixed soon (like within a few days). If it’s like last time, it’ll take 10 days or so, if not longer :confused: Either way, we’re in “hurry up and wait” mode.

As far as I’ve been made aware, this is an issue that occurs whenever there’s a patch applied to the multiplayer servers. Beyond that, I’ve only been told that it takes something like 30 minutes to fix whenever someone is available to reset the users on the server end. Just a matter of time before Blizzard designates someone to handle the issue…

I have this problem for couple of days. All of my commander stuck at level 5. I searched the web and based on some help, deleted “Blizzard Entertainment” Folder in App Data.

Now All of my commanders stuck at lvl0. And I cant play anything except for single player. I tried everything possible but nothing helps.

It sucks.