Comanders stuck at lvl 5

My Reynor as well as Kerrigan are stuck lvl 5 i remember them being above lvl 5 just a day before

2 Likes

I am having the same issue. The first 3 commanders were set back to lvl 5 & cannot lvl them any further.

1 Like

Yup same issue here, all raynor’s set back to level 5 :confused:

1 Like

Yeh same Problem here they say me to buy Raynor to lvl him

1 Like

just got this today. Yesterday was fine.

1 Like

Командиры Рейнор, Керриган, Артанис были сброшены до 5 уровня на отметку в 550000/550000 очков опыта.

Попробовал сыграть, думая что ачивки за 15лвл есть и опыт вернётся, однако после игры при начислении очков опыта за прохождение миссии выдало “Что бы повысить уровень выше 5-го необходимо приобрести командира “Рейнор””

Эх… Близард-Близард, алчная ты контора. Бесплатное платно.

1 Like

My Kerrigan have the same issue.
I played until LVL 15 but today I went back to LVL 5.
GM please help me check and fix it

Same problem over here with Artanis…

What is going on they cant seem to fix, that these commanders get stuck at level 5 repeatedly? Not meant as an insult to anyone who works to fix this or codes stuff, just how does this even happen? I only have the three, I don’t buy the others, so I gave up on getting back into the game just now.

Same issue, even for some of my paid commanders. The weird thing is ones that we under full mastery with points assigned are still lvl 15+.

A few months ago all of my commanders were affected by this. It seemed to have been resolved after a couple of weeks. However, I have been playing off and on and never played Raynor again until now. He’s still stuck at level 5 - can someone please investigate this from Blizzard? How are we supposed to receive support on this?

Same, all three of my starter Heroes (Raynor, Kerrigan, and Artanis) are reset back to level 5.

1 Like

mine are stuck at lv 5 for over a year now, i know its not there most money bringing game, but CMON atleast make the basic stuff work

Same here, my first 3 commanders back to lvl 5 and unable to lvl up. Mastery point is working but my Reynor not even able to build Yamato anymore because its unlocked by lvl 6.

Suddenly started from today Raynor is stuck at level 5 aswell for me.

I’m having the same issue as well, the first three commanders should be max level on my end but they’re all stuck at level 5

1 Like