Co-op needs more new maps

Order of objectives on CoD, crystal locations on VP, ship on ME and I think also bonus on VL.

1 Like

On Arcade are 30+ Maps for Coop stuff and nothing is used :smiley:

but it is like, you know, most of the modders ust port stuff and it isnt like with the AI using custom factions and what not. Because then it might start to get interesting.

1 Like

COOP is the most played mode, it definitely need new maps and or maps with longer versions such as Dead of Night and the Train missions which in return could do x1.5 to x2 XP.

Could sell map packs I know a lot of people would buy that.

Activision Blizzard needs to give Monk a larger team and more resources for this to be come trueā€¦ oh, they announced to give up on this game, great, nvm.

Was wondering as why they didnā€™t released an archont mode for the campaign with new achiev for archontā€¦

In my opinion, we all like the Co-op in SC2 and we all want more maps. The only thing we canā€™t completely agree on is the best map in co-op but that can be solved by many more maps. I my self would also like to have more maps where i have to defend and not only rush/attack some targets but any new maps would be great :slight_smile:

Hi Sprite, thanks for hinting at some nice coop mods. Can you please provide me with the current names because i cannot find all of them :slight_smile: