Co-Op Mutation #344: Infection Detected

did it with abathur p2 and once more with swann p1.
i agree that is was suprsingly tough. both times the the bot almost died at the end. although my allies werent that good and mass wraith turned out to be not the best idea with this mutators

1 Like

Probably okay vs non-zerg comp if you have some basic ability to micro firebats towards the spawned broodlings and other units away while not dealing with a comp that raynor traditionally struggles with.

P3 would be better with mass bansheee/Viking micro + medics + vultures I think (maybe switch around masteries this week to Dusk Wings to keep them around as much as possible at the cost of a little less Hyperion time).

Edit: Twotouu did a Raynor P1 solo :laughing:.

Done as P3 Karax with a P3 Zagara ally, both bonuses. Aurana had 149hp at the end.

Started out pretty relaxed, but became increasingly more difficult. Honestly I didn’t expect that, and I liked the challenge.

Felt like reinforcement spawns were somewhat more than usual, but who knows. Faced Terran comp with Marines, Tanks, BCs and some Ravens.

Tried to go for a Robo comp, but man, even Immortals struggled with the sheer force in the end, so I had a few Carriers as well. Had to make sure to nuke the final towers ASAP due to Aurana’s low health. Props to my ally, played well. And of course I reinforced our base and some spots with static defenses.

1 Like

Was worried about this, but got it on first try as Karax P3 + Tychus P1
Enemy comp was BC, Libs, Ravens, and something else. Ally sniped the 2nd bonus prior to the 5th terminal wrapping up! :open_mouth: :sunglasses:

Having a Tychus ally on Brutation is usually “easy mode”, and this time was no exception. He excelled at pushing and getting around.

I threw SoA lasers as appropriate, but later on set up towers near terminals. 1 set for 2nd and 3rd ones. 2 sets of them for 4th and 5th, with Monoliths. I regret not using “follow move” (move cmmd on unit) to follow Tychus and the gang around for my Energizers, but, live and learn (since I did half tower play, I had disproportionate more gas at times)