Energies radiating from the temple have empowered Amon’s army. They descend upon your forces with newfound powers. Even upon death, they are able to summon creatures that charge into your base. Ensure that the temple finishes charging in order to eliminate the invaders.
Alien Incubation - All enemy units spawn Broodlings upon death.
Power Overwhelming - All enemy units have energy and use random abilities.
Video Replays on Brutal difficulty:
|Player 1||Player 2|
|[CtG Network Administrator]||Dehakaburger Solarite Celestial|
|[CtG Chaotic Power Couple]||[Twotuuu Mother of Constructs]|
|[CtG Primal Pack Leader]||[Dr Lila Renegade Commander]|
|[CtG Heavy Weapons Specialist]||CLassic Desolate Queen|
[ [Reddit Post Link]](Will add later)
- Abilities used by the enemy include Abduct, Black Hole, Defensive Matrix, Disabling Cloud, Disruption Web, Force Field, Fungal Growth, Guardian Shield, Graviton Beam, [Hybrid Structure Disable Thing], Irradiate, Parasitic Bomb, Point Defense Drone, Psionic Orb, Psionic Storm, Seeker Missile, Snipe, Time Warp.
- There is no means to determine what spells each enemy unit has until they actually use it.
- Dehaka does not get the psionic buff from devouring units, even though everyone s a spellcaster. The unit tag still takes precedence
- The number of broodlings spawned depends on the supply count of the unit killed.
- Terran and Protoss buildings do not spawn broodlings when killed.
- Units are able to use their spells through time stop.
Commander of the Week: Commander of the Week [Inner Power] - Online Poll - StrawPoll.com
Mutation difficulty: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUE03WFZfPAz00OE5kIixYw/community?lb=UgkxnPz5RY6pDT9kl1-WjWIlQzg51S_pILyx
Do you like this mutation? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUE03WFZfPAz00OE5kIixYw/community?lb=UgkxWoA0fErOSxQ79rqpuBOmvENwQW545WB3
Commander of the Week winner of last week: