Co-Op Mutation #331: Together Forever

Does polarity mess with attack move AI? my partner was complaining that my units would stop attacking even if I already gave the attack move.

I love watching as my base is getting destroyed while being unable to do anything cuz my ally is standing near objective…

1 Like

Need to play Fenix or Nova to kidnap your ally army xD

Vorazun can recall as ally army as well to Dark Pylons.

Politely
Order
Lousy
Ally
Relinquish
Its
Troops (to)
You

1 Like

Got it on the first try on NA server as Artanis with a random Zagara, who turned out to be very good.

On EU server I wasn’t so lucky. Had to retry a lot.
But I got a Karax P3 ally and we did it easily.

Synergy between Artanis and Karax P3 is insane.

Don’t forget to chrono Karax’s buildings and you can just bulldoze overany enemy composition.

1 Like

Please don’t listen to terry

Did it on Brutal with Stukov P1 (Frightful Fleshwelder) with a Random ally as Tychus.
Took a few tries to find a decent ally but finally made it.

The real difficulty in this is your random ally.
I highly recommend playing in a group or a friend.

I went for mass infested diamondbacks and a few liberators and added a few barracks to tank upfront with infest structure.
The last triple wave at the bottom right side could take a while to kill so make sure you have pushed Ji’nara quite a bit.

This one just needs a lot of sustain. So for anyone still having trouble, use COs like Stetmann and Stukov who have a ton of sustain.

Most fail because they either don’t know how to move together and/or underestimate the damage sustained while you kill essentially 2.5x the enemy (from mutator and glitches).

A lot of coop without this kind of mutator combo ends up being “I wiped the enemy before taking damage”, so the flow is a lot different than “now I’m sitting there taking damage every fight”. And it’s why COs like HH and Raynor suffer a lot, despite Medics who have really just limited sustain (while HH have 0 sustain haha).

Didn’t get this. TBF, I did wait until the last minute (but did get a lot of other things done, so no regrets). First attempt was the best… Zagara P2 + Kerr P2. However, my ally decided to go after hybrids, instead of intercepting the 2 attack waves. Our Hives, got wiped out, and we just couldn’t recover in time. Resource gathering being stalled did us in