The Tal’darim begins tinkering with the basic input/output system of the defense systems. The enemy as a result starts moving much faster due to the increased voltage. The power from lost units is automatically transferred to the nearest AI, thereby increasing its effectiveness further. To prevent thermal throttling, the defense systems channel the excess energy into plasma blasts from their structures. Help Aurana stabilize the terminals before the station overheats and corrupts the personality data storage.
Speed Freaks - Enemy units have double their normal movement speed.
Photon Overload - All enemy structures attack nearby hostile units.
Avenger - Enemy units gain increased attack speed, armor, and life when nearby enemy units die.
Video Replays on Brutal difficulty:
|Player 1||Player 2|
|[CtG Heavy Weapons Specialist]||Sticksbender Rough Rider|
|[CtG Queen of Blades]||Dehakaburger Primal Pack Leader|
|[CtG Keeper of Shadows]||Catsicle Tyrant Ascendant|
|[CtG Lone Puppy]||데스타무아 Evolution Master|
[ [Reddit Post Link]](Will add later)
- [Suppression tower spawning pattern for Malwarfare]
- Avenger can buff units up to ten times, with each increasing HP and shields by 10%, life regen by 1 per second, armor by 0.3, and attack and movement speed by 10%.
- Units that get the Avenger buff also grow in size to give players a visual indicator.
- Apparently even Ravens’ Auto Turrets get Photon Overload, which is pretty funny.
- Mind-controlling/Reclaiming Avenger-buffed enemy units will cause them to lose the Avenger buff.
- The first wave hits faster because of Speed Freaks.
Commander of the Week: Commander of the week [Overclocked] - Online Poll - StrawPoll.com
Mutation difficulty: https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxcNJOSt8d2ZYyD9fA2GeFGIJsWaXq0J9Z
Do you like this mutation? https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxhI18fbsuifIHTLZ38UnW8uUQDp7rx2Qc
Commander of the Week winner of last week: