Amon’s terraforming of Veridia Prime has ravaged the planet’s resources. You must brave catastrophic environmental conditions in order to secure the materials needed to build your army. Use caution, but don’t delay. Every passing second brings the planet closer to destruction.
Slim Pickings - Player worker units gather resources at a reduced rate, but resource pickups spawn throughout the map.
Self Destruction - Enemy units explode and deal damage to friendly player units upon death.
Twister - Tornadoes move across the map, damaging and knocking back player units in their path.
Video Replays on Brutal difficulty:
|Player 1||Player 2|
|[CtG Lone Puppy]||Aommaster Desolate Queen|
|[CtG Devouring One]||[Nostrebor Toxic Tyrant]|
|[CtG Solarite Celestial]||[Punisher Best Buddy]|
|[CtG Evolution Master]||weder Primal Pack Leader|
- Heroic units are not immune to Twister.
- That being said, doing a hero solo is way less stressful than trying to macro while keeping up with pickup collection and xenon crystal collection.
- Workers gather 1 resource per trip on Brutal difficulty.
- Depending on your multitasking ability, running workers around the map is a more efficient means of collecting resources than is mining. Patrol may be helpful for this.
- Units explode where they are killed and deal more damage if they consumed more supply.
Commander of the Week: Commander of the week [No Money, More Problems] | StrawPoll.com
Mutation difficulty: https://www.youtube.com/post/UgzPrTEDDYDHo_Kz3AB4AaABCQ
Do you like this mutation? https://www.youtube.com/post/UgwTPEUPhJ5-kAFR92x4AaABCQ
Commander of the Week winner of last week: