Co-Op Mutation #272: Ulnar New Year

Right same here. But a main reason I’m playing is to get onto see if P3 is good. I really liked P1.

The reason I played her is she is one who I’m working on, along with Fenix. And I heard it was a good week to level a guy.

P3 is very good, it has essentially no disadvantage and you get a substantial amount of free firepower from the ever-returning Shadow Guard.

Would you be up for uploading a replay? Easy to do via https://drop.sc/upload.

1 Like

Make me realize this may be a good time to get “Buy Buy Buy” (Purchase 5 pieces of ultimate gear by 20 minutes on Hard difficulty) for Tychus, if only I had not spent all those tears and sweat of blood getting it in more normal circumstances.
Were there other “it’s just about money” type achievements that would be easier to complete here?

It would be my first time, I’ve never uploaded a replay before, don’t know how.

Oh well, used Mengsk P1 this time, and was paired with a P1 Karax. Took 23 minutes, but whatever. Lots of Contaminated Strikes and Zergs were unleashed. Built some BCs to help my Zergs with the bonus, and for some mobility for lock waves. Furthermore, their HP helped a lot against the fireworks.

Still my favorite mutation of all time. Fun times with Swann cyclones and Karax P1 cannon style.

========== GETTING THE FILE
–Open Sc2
–press F7/click on Replays tab
–Scroll through and fine the replay file (default is mission name with a number at the end)
Click on each one to get more info on the right hand side (e.g. users playing in the game. So you and one other player (race, and color for race… each CO of each race has their own color. For example, Raynor is darker blue. Nova and Artanis are light blue).

–click on the icon/button at the top to “show in folder” (use mouse over text to confirm

–You’ll be taken to Windows explorer where you can select and upload the file.

–Never used the site linked above, but it should be “drag and drop” or just select the file from your computer

2 Likes

Ok thanks I’ll try later.

I just tried. It says co-op games can’t be uploaded.

Good instructions, but after I dragged it over it gave error message. Apparently doesn’t accept co-op replays.

1 Like

I never used that site before, so some one else will have to chime in

If you’re trying to use drop.sc it no longer support coop replays.

You can try any number of other free file sharing sites. The last one I used that worked was file.io. You can give that a try if interested.

Why in the world doesn’t it support coop replays anymore?

2 Likes

Also forgot to point out that “Ulnar” is an anagram for “lunar”, so “lunar new year” indeed! :sunglasses:

Units should be fast/maneuverable, or be easily replaced. Otherwise, it sucks. Towers can easily be taken down by fireworks that Karax P2 was the better choice.