Co-Op Mutation #249: Dark Ritual

Oh I wouldn’t mind trying Artanis P1 and hitting feedback on rapid fire :fire::fire::fire:

Played Zagara. I was a bit worried about enemies speeding faster than I can catch them, but my ally wasn’t a noob, so things went right.
At some point, I tried freeing enough supply to make extra drones and morph them into static defenses, seems like my ally may have been counting on that as he was expanding creep while I didn’t have queens.
A bit disappointed I could not destroy north-east base, I overestimated the enemy and researched Overlords load too late, so my transports didn’t reach the base before the temple activated.

Unfortunately the mutator doesn’t work like that:
https://www.maguro.one/p/mutators.html#PowerOverwhelming

I already tried spamming HT’s and doing feedbacks on everyone. It didn’t really seem to work. Also you’re better of going Arty P0 for mass HT’s gas cost is too high.

Didn’t bother too much and did it with P1 Karax with P2 Tychus ally, got the swarm comp. Not much of an issue until the very end, where big waves came and killed Blaze, but we managed fairly easy.

1 Like

Had to try twice.

The first time as Zera P2 with a Tychus P1 Asc 22. Did 65% of the kills but still lost temple had taken heavy damage at the first double wave on 10 (ally was away doing bonus and even a few seconds hurt). Ally still did not defend much his side until the double wave when there were 4mn left and we lost there.

Second time I went Karax P1 with a Tychus P1 Asc 22 ally. The same. He was just as good as the game before, doing all bonuses rather than defending but this time we did it and he even had 31% of the kills.

As a side note I think I may have found the guy with the worst winrate ratio in Coop. Including the win with me he had 5 wins for 90 losses (mostly mutations). Who knows worse?

1 Like

Sovereign BC spam works nicely. Manual target when necessary

Hellion/Hellbat & supply depot walls to tank and wait out the enemy defense drones