Co-Op Mutation #235: Fire in the Hole

Did it as P2 Swann (never tried it before, so why not) with a p3 zeratul. My ally spent the game cleaning bases and giving vision of bots, while I covered the ships and the map with turrets and bettys. We stayed at 1 base and was quite easy. Missiles were a non factor until the very end, but with the sheer amount of turrets and the laser, it was easier than last week.

1 Like

I did this with as a P3 Tychus with a P1 Karax. Worked out pretty nicely. I really dislike boombots though. Polarity will always be my most hated mutation by far, but boombots is high on my list of hated mutators.

It is not that hard for a Brutal 4, assuming people know that it is important to full clear and to communicate the code to ally. Stukov is great for this one since your infested stall the bots while shooting down the missiles and also tanking and feeding the tanks at each ship.

Yeah, if you have a friend and both of you can solo this one is a very easy one to get some experience on a non-maxed commander.

Will this be the last new weekly mutation ever?

Probably…weekly mutations are low effort, but they can easily repeat with no effort (getting the holiday ones to lineup is the most I think we can hope for)

1 Like

tried to abduct the ships without the upgrade that stuns the abducted units, was level 8 instead of 9, so the infected could still attack the ships, I guess. I had to do this mutation on normal because I couldn’t get vipers out fast enough, lol. Still, technically, cheesed the mission. Ally was Raynor and went mass battlecruiser, I had to put the ships outside our base, because of the lack of the viper’s Abduct upgrade, I believe–easier with the upgrade, but it’s doable without it.