Co-Op Mutation #226: Beggars Can't Be Choosers

Did it as Zeraul P3 with Nova P3 ally. Was a painful 40 minutes. Stupidly lost what little army I had. And mis-clicked the 2nd ability upgrade - chose Blink cooldown instead of Shade cooldown. And went with Telbrus legion instead of Zoraya (got Zerg, but was Air).

TIP: It’s better to turn back & fight to keep an already acquired lock (don’t let Amon’s forces take it back) than it is to get a new one or one Amon’s already taken. Time taken to Re-Activate locks could be used for fighting/clearing instead. And just being at the lock/fighting prevents Amon from taking it.

Has anyone tried the mutation with Karax P3? I’ve only done until P2. I’d assume being paired with Artanis P0/P1/P2 would make it ideal - Karax’s Unity barrier saves workers looking for minerals from initial mine hit. GS prevents death on 2nd hit. Return worker to mining or patrolling in a safe zone and use the next one.

With full SoA and canon-push, Karax P3 seems ideal. The lack of good eco doesn’t affect your SoA, and you’d get enough for SoA upgrades. Just need observers and probes.