Co-Op Mutation #192: Inordinate Response

The reason is because power overwhelming doesn’t give units energy/make them spellcasters.
Instead Amon himself becomes a spellcaster, the units are just spotters for him

1 Like

Artanis isn’t hit by Power Overwhelming as bad as others, and he can actually benefit from Black Hole spam (move all your army into a Black Hole -> Psionic Storm -> entire army healed). And doing something like mass Dragoon forces plenty of Point Defense Drones you can use Feedback on, so that spell still has its uses here.

Done as Mengsk with a random Tychus ally. No bonus though.

Used the Zerg cooldown to clear the expansion, set up like seven ESOs there. They could reach anywhere except the top left Sliver.

Somewhat early I set up a Blackhammer with Bulwark Field to accompany Tychus, followed by a repair squad. When it got critital I retreated to base. Overwatch mode is amazing against those annoying Point Defense Drones, because of the high-speed Inferno volleys.

Tychus had some problems with the first few waves with Hybrids because he tried to fight them out of range of my bunker and tanks. After he started falling back to them it worked better. All the possible crowd control and AoE abilities from Power Overwhelming were too dangerous for my liking, so I preferred to use bunkers at both the main and expansion base, instead of using Troopers offensively.

Expansion sliver fell first, then the one near our base. Top Sliver was one-shot with Nuclear Annihilation, the left one was a joint attack from 100 energy Zerg and my ally. The final one once again got Nuclear Annihilation, Odin Nuke and two ranked up Pride’s with better Yamatos.

Was pretty fun.

Pretty straight forward

It’s been over for a few days…