Co-op mission Void launch bug

On the last attack waves, you can`t see them Terran Loki, Protoss Mothership and Zerg Leviathan in the brutal difficulty.
Please fix it.

1 Like

They’ve been gone for quite a while now. I think they disappeared after Stettman was released. Not sre if it was a bug or not, but I guess they decided to skip out on them when they added upgrades to Amon’s units.

A bug seems likely, though I don’t know if anyone’s checked the Editor. What we do know from the Editor, though, is a bit before they introduced the new attack waves they’d standardised the code used to generate them.

It’s how I posted a prediction of new attack waves incoming shortly before they were announced.

I’d be interested in if the Leviathans/etc dropped out at that point.

I think thats intended.
I even recall something like that in one of updates description, but not 100% sure.

Interesting, I might add it to the next bug hunt.

1 Like

I think there is a related issue on Void Launch. Not entirely sure though about this one.

As far as i can tell, if you kill the shuttles on the last waves quick enough (e.g. by camping their spawn locations) not all shuttles and escorts seem to spawn.

At least it seemed like that to me on a few occasions.

I did it plenty of times and never encountered described issues.
Escort, actually, always spawns AFTER shuttles, so it sometimes spawns when mission is basically finished, though.

1 Like