Co-op leader tosh

I really love see Tosh as a commander I really like controlling specters instead of ghosts (I know basically same but specter has 10 less HP) I like how they can stun Enemy unites and who say stop with specters could make Amp unites use Amp up buffs drugs like Phantom Marians or ect

(idea is nova unites but more Build around idea you got a stealth army that when spotted will unload on you and flee befor they can shot back)

if got a better idea plz say so I like see if someone got a better idea

Tosh (Co-Op Commander)

-Race: Terran
-Main Production: Barracks and Starports
-Passive Buffs:
###Tosh is a Heroic Unit that spawns faster than other Commanders (Dehaka)
###Most Units start with a “Enhancer Countdown” which acts like a stimpack on stimpacks; Increased Damage, Increased Speed, takes 20% remaining HP.
###Starts with a 75 Supply Max
###Buildings carry a weak auto attack when landed.
-Barracks can train: Mercenary Marines, Mercenary Marauders, Spectres (Spec Ops Tower)
-Starports can train: Ravens(Pack activates when using Auto Turret, Covert Medivacs (No Pack, Can Cloak) and finally Widow Bombers (Can Cloak, No Pack, dies on attacking, Nukes area where they died.)

I see him as not taking to the field personally, to distinguish him from the other covert-based commander.

Rather, you use a passively generating Terrazine resource to activate and awaken Spectres, and then can spend further Terrazine or resources to equip them in a customizable fashion, using the Gear system from Nova Covert Ops to arm them with a variety of weapons and equipment and spells. It’s a neat system in NCO, and Nova as a Coop Commander didn’t make use of it, for whatever reason. I think it’s a cool system that could make for a unique commander in Coop, and since Nova is already in, who better than Tosh’s Spectres, being Next Generation Ghosts.

That way, you can go for an either wide or tall strategy with your Spectres, in having one or a few super decked out Spectres with a ton of perks and stats and utility belt chock full of spells and gear, or activate a whole ton of Spectres with minimal upgrades that are more expendable.

To go with that, I could see Tosh being able to build missile silos that automatically construct and arm a Ladder-strength nuclear weapon that any of his Spectres can launch.

Tosh’s whole theme is a single person infiltrating in the right place to make all the difference, and what better than sending in a Spectre to drop a nuke to turn the advantage of any engagement into your favor?

Given his Umojan connections in the lore, I could see his forces simply using those skinsets, easily recolored with the Spectre colors and iconography (red glows, with black and tan, instead of the Umojan blue glows and white hues.)

I would dig a Spectre-colored Predator.

2 Likes

Yay! An army of little Stetmanns!

Your Gauss rifles cannot prevail against the colorful swirlies of Terrazine!

1 Like

Sounds like Tuchus, except all your outlaws are identical until you pick their upgrades.

first half of your comment mad me think it was a troll but ya then I relized ya not copy and pasting nova

so ya a lot of this I agree with but I think his upgraneds should be max upgraned but coast 3X more then most

I liked the bilateral commander concept someone offered, where Tosh could pick one of two potential paths to go down; my interpretation is psionic based with incredible damage potential, but low durability, and a black op tech style that can fit any niche but is relatively expensive.

You’ll probably either be able to play Tosh or Selendis in about two and half weeks from now.

And this brilliant deduction is based on what exactly, aside from the fact that you really want it?

Next commander is most likely going to be Terran with a hero unit, so Tosh is high on the list as far as possible candidates go.

The fact that Blizzcon is in two weeks and a half obviously…

And? That just means if we’re getting another commander that’s when they’ll be revealed.

It does not guarantee that we get one at all, or that if we do get one it will be either of the ones you listed.

We got Stukov 2016, in H&H in 2017, and Zeratul in 2018, and you’re thinking we are not going to be getting a commander in 2019 now, you’re the one that needs to be explaining your “brilliant deductions” here as to why we wont be getting a commander at Blizzcon. As to why we would probably be getting Tosh or Selendis is because they’re the current commanders most people have been asking for just as Tychus, Zeratul, H&H, Simulants, etc. were some of the most some requested commanders in the past.

And none of that confirms anything.

Acting like your speculation is fact is how you set yourself up for disappointments like the diablo immortal fiasco or Deathwing/D.VA.

I remember making a concept for him way back at the old forums. If you’ve played C&C 3 my concept plays similar to NOD. Favoring high damage, fragile units and guerrilla battle tactics with a little stealth added on top.

Sounds like Zagara with extra steps.

yeah but you don’t have your units kill themselves. more like dive in do the most damage and get out.

What units did you propose for him? I imagine spectres.