Co-op commanders in single-player campaign?

Is there a mod out there that lets you use any of the co-op commanders in the story missions? I haven’t have much luck searching (most results I’ve found are for the co-op mod someone made for SC1.)

2 Likes

I’m afraid the only way to get that is for the campaign maps to be modified for one commander into a custom campaign.
Trying to make it work for all commanders from the start would either be close to impossible, or very likely start a project that would never advance properly and eventually get dropped (possibly because the devs died of old age).
Even with a single commander it may be complicated (with missions involving heroes, rescuables, allies, and various things too).
I wish I could play Dehaka in WoL (at least) though.

1 Like

Ugh this makes me sad. Guess I’ll do the next best thing and get each campaign commander we are allowed to use as close as possible to their co-op versions.

I even thought about preparing something to put in the image list if it had been made:

https://imgur.com/jzcUu3R

I’m not good at this stuff, so doing such a bad work with the cartridges is my best, trying to do something similar with the title screen of the parody to have a “Dehaka in Wings of Liberty” screen is beyond my means.

Dehaka & Knuckles lol

To be exact, if using Sonic 2, the title became “Knuckles the Echidna in Sonic the Hedgehog 2”
So here it would be “Dehaka in Wings of Liberty”. :grinning:

1 Like

I actually learned to use the ascendants on co-op and thought to myself I should try them in campaign because I never bothered to. And yeah they’re nowhere near as fun to use in lotv.

Same.

No power overwhelming in the campaign. Can’t remember if orb in the campaign has the range upgrade or not. I thought it did still. They don’t have the same damage or survivability without power overwhelming.

1 Like

Recently, I thought: “Oh hell, I will try to do at least the first WoL mission”.
After the 4th crash of the editor before I could get anywhere close to a mere semblance of a beginning of a difference or anything, I gave up :cry: