Hello SC2 fans, I am looking forward to survey the StarCraft 2 Co-Op Commander’s tier list, depending on their difficulty.
I have posted my own here in any difficulty:
- Raynor - All-purpose commander with different prestiges to affect his Raider combat units.
- Kerrigan - Comprised of OG SC1 Zerg units, Assimilation Aura and Immobilization Wave are quite effective.
- Swann - Laser Drill, concealed turrets, mechanized units in his disposal. What could possible go wrong.
- Vorazun - Nerazim Protoss are masters of stealth and high damage attacks. She has Time Stop and Shadow Guard to match the odds.
- Artanis - Heavy hitting Aiur Protoss units and deployable power field can warp in units instantly. Orbital Strike and Solar Bombardment for softening up enemy formations, while Shield Overcharge and Guardian Shell provides survivability to all units.
- Dehaka - Primal Zerg units are quite powerful and when he becomes bigger and powerful, he is unstoppable when solo, but combining both of it, they are a deadly force to be reckoned with.
- Karax - The master of base defenses and using Solarite as main source of energy. He used the Solar Forge as upgrades for his Spear of Adun’s top bar abilities. Not to mention, expensive, yet powerful mechanized warriors to reduce biological losses.
- Han and Horner - Aerial specialists, Han’s mercenary experience brings mag mines, mercenary units, and deceiving tactics, while Horner’s tactical expertise brings down the thunder by calling the Dominion fleet to bombard the area of enemy presence.
- Alarak - The most popular Protoss commander is way too mainstream, he can solo in early game. But in late game, he sends the Tal’darim units to match their strength. He can restore his health and shields by sacrificing Supplicants or killing enemies. The Death Fleet is also essential (Permanent when using Shadow of Death prestige) and Empower Me (Enhanced when using Tyrant Ascendant prestige) provides enough damage to Alarak when dealing large groups of enemies.
- Stukov - This Ex-UED Admiral-turned-Infested commander brings both offensive and defensive tactics. Comprised an army of infested soldiers to overwhelm any opposition.
- Fenix - Fenix sends his unstoppable Purifier warriors and his Champions to challenge Amon’s forces. Thus, he can switch into three modes to ensure survivability.
- Stetmann - This Terrazine-fueled genius summons an army of Mecha Swarm to match Amon’s armies. Upon death, they become scrap metal as a resource material for his army. More scrap metals to be collected, the more army will be produced faster.
- Abathur - He evolves his Zerg army into colossal groups of Leviathans, Brutalisks, and Swarm Queens. Collecting biomass and deploying Toxic Spores as an early game defense.
- Nova - This Ghost has an array of weapons and abilities, deploying an elite Terran units, and drones provide support.
- Zagara - The swarming tactician, she sends Banelings, Scourges, Zerglings, and Corruptors to overwhelm any races possessed by Amon.
- Mensgk - Laborers as workers and then become Troopers with different weapons as meat shields. Elite Dominion soldiers are the mains of the day.
- Tychus - He and the Heaven’s Devils crew are the most brutal of all Terran groups. Using different members for any situations.
- Zeratul - The OG Dark Templar Prelate with an army of Xel’naga units, searching artifacts, summoning constructs, and dealing high damage.
Feel free to post on your own. GLHF!