Co-op commander not leveling up

I’ve just played three games, all of which should have put Vorazun to level 9, and every time I start a new game she’s been de-ranked to level 8. It says that I unlock level 9 after each game.

profile: bobdaduck#1698

I don’t know if developers have access to logs around this but I played the sequential games between 8:00-10:00pm MTN time. The last game I played was casual difficulty hoping that a different difficulty would credit the experience correctly.

Leveling back up after prestiging is already a tedious grind, now I’m discouraged.

dont know if it would help, but you can all ways try exiting the game and bnet complete(like, a full log out to 100% disconnect from blizzards servers), deleting the cache(im guessing both bnet and sc2 would have one. dont recall off the top of my head and its midnight so i gota get some sleep. if you cant find em let me know and ill dig around a bit), and then reloging into bnet.

That did help- I changed my email which caused starcraft to need me to re login and then it had to like, verify my installation or something, and now the experience from those three games is present.

Its still somewhat concerning that the level 9 unlocks weren’t available after I played the games though.

Just gonna leave this here for those that are less tech savvy like me heh heh heh.

I have tried playing Co-op a while ago, and there is definitely no levelling issue:

https://imgur.com/a/6E8OOTU

================================================================================

As for this:

Let’s just say that when it comes to technical issues, the most difficult part about troubleshooting has nothing to do with solving the problem. It is identifying the problem that is really difficult because just a single typo can break a lot of stuff. But once we can identify the problem (i.e. replicate the issue consistently), fixing it is a piece of cake.

1 Like

ok, cool. so you are now able to lv up then?
and thanks to kyrie for finding and posting that link.