CO-OP Commander Bundle?

Hey I think it would be great if there was a bundle for CO-OP Commanders so we could get them all at a bit of a discount. I have quite a few but it would be great to get them all!

1 Like

Lots of people seem to want this. How much does it cost to buy all the commanders now anyway?

1 Like

$75
($5 each, 18 …3 free)

That doesn’t sound too bad. Granted, it is basically another new game (possibly 2 lesser games). For me, the amount of value coop has provided in the life-time of SC2 as a whole is well worth the cost of essentially any of the SC2 games.

2 Likes

$75 for such an incredible amount of content was a no-brainer for me. I actually paid more since I purchased a few CO bundles for the Stimpacks, and $60 when WoL first came out. Did save $10 since I got 2 for free via the Twitch Prime deal.

People want new commanders, maps and stimpacks. Blizzard just wants to let co op die. Sure all these nerds will still play. Hey man i did a p2 stukov in 4 minutes on this map! How can i get it faster?

These people are like the stat nerds that ruined the sport of baseball.

There was a bundle in Oct-end/Nov which offered all the CO’s except Stetmann and Mengsk, for a 40% discount. And the price drops for every CO you already have, so you’d be paying just for the one’s you don’t have.

In hindsight, I shoulda bought it coz it’s exactly the 2 CO’s I don’t want. (Stett talks too much, too silly, Stett lag. Mengsk betrayed Kerri and left her to die in SC1 and then hired Tychus to kill her in SC2.)

Sounds like Mengsk had an elementary school crush on her, picking on her only because he didn’t know how to express his true feelings for her.

1 Like

No. Have you happened to play SC1 at all?

Joke ==> whoosh!

Head

2 Likes