Co-op chat in-game

hey, so I use the co-op mission group chat to find people who’ll help me with the weekly mutation. However, some people, I don’t know why, bring politics into the chat. Since this is about co-op and not politics, and I don’t want to see that stuff, I usually report the user saying something about that. If I misuse the ‘report’ button, I’ll lose my account. Is reporting people and saying ‘it’s not related about SC2’ wrong, should I just block them instead? Blizzard probably won’t do anything, yet…there’s a slim chance, do you guys, who want to find a game, just ignore those kind of people?

Probably best to just ignore. There is a Coop discord you can check out to find helpful players.

1 Like

I’m part of a couple guy’s Discords such as Lowko, and LaughNgamez, yet they’re just ‘in general’ SC2 discord, They don’t have a co-op chat, is there a discord exclusively for co-op or at least has a chat for co-op, do you know? I’m on the America’s server, so most people have to change to that server in order to help me level up/do mutations, etc.

Yea, I’m part of one that has quite a few people on it. I too play on the American server, and just did this week’s mutation with someone on the discord (voice helps soooooo much with boom bots). I’ll send you a friend request and give ya the discord link. We try not to post the link publicly so we don’t get flooded by everyone and their lovely grandmother’s. Got about 40 people on the server.

2 Likes

The guy who casts Rockslapping Champions on Youtube, also responsible for sc2coop.com, your #1 source for Co-op information!

The guy who makes the weekly mutation threads

Where all the nerds hang out

3 Likes

What happens in Co-Op chat stays in Co-Op chat…
1st rule of Co-Op chat, don’t talk about Co-Op chat…
2nd rule of Co-Op chat, don’t talk about Co-Op chat…

2 Likes

thanks for those Links!

I was a little hesitant to make this post because of that, XD.

I highly doubt that cause Blizzard didnt even give a damn about any reports. As for those jacka-s that keeps talking about politics, always ignore them, if you respond you will just encourage them to talk about it more. Responding to those politics chit chat is the same thing as giving your dog treats for bad behavior.

2 Likes

people who complain about what other people want to talk about are weird

1 Like

At one point enough fans of one candidate started bulk reporting people who weren’t talking about politics, leading to a bunch of temp-silenced people for 24 hours or so. It looks like the report button can be abused if enough people use it.

1 Like

Hopefully the political talk / trolling will calm down in 2 weeks . But the next week is going to be terrible . Especially the 3-4 days following the election.