Can't log in - version mismatch

I fresh installed the game yesterday after many years. It played fine and all I want to do is play the campaign. I launched the game separately a few times.
Today when I launch the game I get the authenticating thing followed by the error “Game client version mismatch with selected region”. I looked up many forum posts on the issue which were all old issues that have been fixed.
I don’t have the PTR installed, I don’t have a random PTR executable in the normal SC2 folder, I can’t switch to beta because I never installed it, I checked for updates, I ran a scan and repair, I even re-installed the game (which is a ridiculous solution because I fresh installed the game YESTERDAY). None of the suggested fixes work.
I just straight up can’t get into the game. On the bnet launcher, it says Region: Americas, Version: 5.0.13.92138. It says the same version when I open the game but continues to display the error.

1 Like

Current version is 5.0.13.92174

Thanks, I couldn’t get the update to happen no matter what I did. Came back hours later and it’s fixed. :expressionless:

Same problem here, tried to update but it says “up to date” in 5.0.13.92138 and i can’t log in on america or eu servers