Can't load replays from the last patch

After the update, I can’t watch replays from the previous patch. “Watch Solo” is grayed out with the message “The version of StarCraft II required to play this game is not available”.

2 Likes

yeah that happens after every update.

How long does it usually take them to fix it?

pretty sure not a bug, and replays become obsolete. however i do think there is a work around for it possibly as people still stream old replays

Yeah, that’s not true. You can watch older replays, it just loads an older version of the game. Right now you just can’t play replays from the last patch, but you can from earlier patches.

1 Like

this problem is more relevant than ever, Blizzard please fix it, players really want to watch game recordings of version 5.0.12

1 Like

Happens to me as well, I can watch replays of old versions of the game but not of the previous one, same message when hovering the play button.

I don’t recall this happening in other updates, I might be wrong.
Seems like a bug, a very annoying one.

By the way I COULD watch the replays back when i got them because they where from the version of the game used at that time, but after the newest update I cant access them anymore.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.