Cannot log into SCII

I have been having issues logging into the SCII game. Either I will get stuck on the authentication screen or the game will try to go into offline mode. I have scanned my comp and the game and that has not helped. I can log into the KR region no problem but cannot log into the US or the EU regions.

Hey liquidoutlaw,

Is there any mention of a XX-07 error message? If so, does this help:

Hi Leviathan,

There is no error. Either I login and it goes to a blank login screen or it will eventually tell me that it cannot connect. I was able to login this morning after a few hours or attempts. I just logged off and tried to log back on, the same issue came back,.

Howdy liquidoutlaw,

It looks like you have been able to log into the US region so this may be resolved now. If not, try closing the Blizzard app and delete the temporary Battle.net files which can help clear out old data. Then make sure you are starting the Blizzard app as Admin and launch SC2 directly from the app, not a shortcut. Powercycling the modem and a DNS flush could also help.

If you still can’t connect to certain regions, it may point to a routing problem. If possible, try testing another network like a mobile hotspot or a free VPN to see if you can reach the SC2 US and EU regions.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.