Can we just discuss (Campaign Spoilers)

how cool Stukov is I mean let me count the ways.

First he showed he is willing to commit treason to the UED to save the psi disruptor knowing that Duran was actually a traitor. Then with his dying breath revealing this information his actions allowing the UED their victory on Char and the control of the Overmind. This game him full military funeral. Not only that this impressed Duran so much he actually went to find Stukov’s body to make him into a servant for Amon but Stukov resisted and escaped.

he shows up in Heart of the Swarm leadingan army of Infested Terrans. And despite Kerrigan telling Abbathur to stop using Infested Terrans she lets Stukov get away with it.

Speaking of Abbathur the Evolution Master himself hints that stukov and primal Kerrigan are in fact evenly matched.

Then Stukov goes and finds the wreckage of the ALEKZANDER the most POWERFUL ship in the UED fleet and possibly the most powerful battlecruiser of it’s time and then basically uses it as a massive infested flagship.

And to top it all off after the end of the game Stukov ends up becoming leader of the Zerg,

So talk about him being one of the coolest characters of Starcraft.

With enough disinformation, who would not be cool.
Though even with your fake info, some parts are obviously uncool.
“You lost today, kid, but that doesn’t mean you have to like it.” :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Where is the above from? His Co-Op Commander details? That’s not canon, as far as I know.

Same with this, where is it from? Zagara still leads the Swarm post-StarCraft II, as far as I know.

2 Likes

Why didn’t you mention him creating Apocalisk - ultimate merge of Zerg and Terran technologies?
Giant Ultralisk that shoots flamethrowers and rockets - what can be more epic?

1 Like

No? She just told Abathur to stop experimenting on human. Did you not play the Skygirr’s mission? Kerrigan infested the whole place herself.

No, he just hints that Stukov’s transformation is complex second only to Kerrigan. So even if that hint to his strength, Kerrigan is still far more OP.