Can we get some new missions?

He can’t be everywhere at once. Even he needs a helper goblin.

Not buying commanders for an extended period of time after multiple injections of new content tells blizzard to abandon co-op. They’re not just gonna say “well, the patient seems to be getting worse. Guess we shouldn’t waste time on medicine or anything.”

Co-op’s a cash cow. You have the potential of making a lot more money off a player than they spent buying the actual expansion. They’re not so defeatist that they’re just gonna roll over and die without doing the bare minimum to improve the situation.

1 Like

Where is the logic? Sure if you make more and more maps, you will get better results and less complaints.

The last maps they added increased complaints

And? This don’t mean anything…

I feel the same as you. I wanna play coop, I like it, but I kind of get bored to play the same maps over and over again. I would like tons of new maps.

An editor would be nice, and then it would have to be approved by Blizzard to make sure the map is fine to become official and give xp.

Co-OP can be fun sometimes.

Just play like you don’t give a damn. See if you can run the map while outproducing your teammate in all major areas (gas, mins, units, and kills). Start on normal difficulty and work your way up into the Brutals.

If it’s too difficult to do something right, then it’s better to not bother, and focus on other areas.

Other areas? You mean doing nothing for appealness of coop? Ok. Btw few complaints on the map don’t mean much. Even if these maps wasn’t ok (which is true only for truck-simulator), it don’t mean it’s hard to make good map.

Voila look at the Amon’s Reach coop verson of Tangor, for example. Basically this map barely need any changes (besides voice acting demand which is better be removed on that stage of coop development) and can be taken by devs for free as new coop map. Sure it would be very-very hard and costy to add good map to coop basically for free.

1 Like

Just asking here, are there any newly map custom campaign maps that you can play as co-op commanders?

Well, what do you want me to say? If it were “that easy”, we would’ve had a new mission by now wouldn’t we?

No. It’s easy but we are not getting new missions. Guessing is left for you :slight_smile: The only “reason” for it is voice acting. But really who cares about it?