Can anyone help me? Inventory issue

In a patch a while back from blizzard.
They gave this information about the new features from the official blizzard notes …

//* Show Inventory for Other Players

• New CInventoryPanel property: ShowForAllPlayers
    • When true, players will be able select other players’ units to see their inventories. However, they won’t be able to use these items. //

How do I use this feature? I cannot find it anywhere in the data editor… is it under the inventory ability? Im looking and looking for it…

I would like hero item inventories to be displayed on enemy heroes … how do i enable this feature? where is Cinventorypanel?

1. Open UI Editor (Shift + F6)
  2. Create new layout (Ctrl + L)
  3. Paste xml snippet in the new layout
<Frame type="InventoryPanel" name="GameUI/UIContainer/ConsoleUIContainer/InventoryPanel" file="GameUI">
    <ShowForAllPlayers val="True"/>
</Frame>

hey thanks for the help, im trying to currently do that but not seeing a difference when i press test map. This is what i currently have… Am i doing anything wrong here?

this is the error report

[11/14/2021 7:34:32 PM] Error: UI: File [InventoryUItest.SC2Layout] Line [4] Column [6]. Document error: InventoryUItest.SC2Layout(4,6) : XML: junk after document element:

This is what i pasted in as it appears

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?>
<Desc>
</Desc>
     <Frame type="InventoryPanel" name="GameUI/UIContainer/ConsoleUIContainer/InventoryPanel" file="GameUI">
</Frame>

The </Desc needs to be below the last </Frame

<Desc>
</Frame>
</Desc>

Thanks dude, that was the solution!! its working flawlessly now. Much appreciated for your help

got 1 last question , how to enable this one as well?

From blizzard patch quote

• Show Buyer’s Inventory
    • Previously, StarCraft II had poor support for War3-style Neutral Item Shops. Before this patch, when users clicked on a shop unit, they wouldn’t have been able to see the buyer unit’s inventory.
    • New CInventoryPanel frame Boolean property: ShowAgentInventory
      • The Neutral Shop’s inventory panel will only display the “Buyer’s Inventory” if this value checked, as long as the inventory panel is not overridden to show a specific unit’s inventory.

how to enable this?

It should be enabled by default if the “Item Shop” is neutral (Player 0). But just in case it can be enabled by adding it to the InventoryPanel frame.

<Desc>
     <ShowAgentInventory val="True"/>
  </Frame>
</Desc>

hey thanks alot prodigy… it worked

I have 1 more small question to ask you… maybe you are familiar with this… How to turn this On and Off? Any help would be appreciated

• Formation Movement
    • StarCraft II now supports formation movement, which can be turned on/off for each player via triggers.
    • Unit can move and attack in a square formation with predefined separation distance between them.
    • Currently, this formation movement won’t force all units in formation to maintain the same movement speed, which is different from the War3 version.
    • Modders can tweak this data to customize the behavior.

Use PlayerSetState trigger function to switch it on/off. Formation can also be tweaked in the data editor but that can’t be set per player.

See screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/9nLGGSp