Campaign Issues

Hey, I bought all 3 campaigns in the campaign bundle. Before today all of the campaigns were available for me, but now they are not (all the pay to play upgrades campaigns), they just say ‘purchase to play’.

I can play WoL, LotV prologue and epilogue but my game says the main story of LotV is “Coming Soon” and HotS is completely unplayable despite playing it this week. Ionno what happened but the devs screwed something up with the latest patch im guessing.

Ok, I am not sure if this will work for you but it got the campaigns working for me. Scanning and fixing files didn’t. I uninstalled and reinstalled SC2 which still didn’t work but after uninstalling and reinstalling I booted up the game and quit then I did the scan and patch and now the campaigns work. I don’t understand why and don’t know if it work for others but it fixed it for me.

1 Like

Thank you!! It automatically got fixed so it worked after a while when I got back.

I am glad they are working for you love, seriously though these pendejos need to stop fixing their game and make it playable offline where needless patches harm the base game.