Campaign GUI is a small mess even after years

why did you allow this to happen? why cant you unify the User Interface between all campaign screens? is a mess. different ways to access the completed levels, different locations, graphics, buttons, labels. the entire design is Wrong! choose 1 (lets say legacy of the Void) and just go with it for all! please! is a simple things to do! i want my Starcraft to be cohesive! to feel like 1 game! not 4!
search on imgur /gallery/OZN88pB to see the screenshots.
and now i am not talking about the Skins, i am talking about the buttons and the images or lack of those or in another place… is a mess!

Bold of you to assume anyone of importance reads this.

1 Like

they should read it!

This place had fairly low activity until the fumble known as new achievements.

Johnny7 has a good point, but it’s pretty minor.

NCO’s campaign page should become exactly like HOTS after completion, so ideally WOL should look like that too.

• Continue button = New Campaign (if they decide to make a formal one)
  • Challenges = Master Archives
  • Move “Challenges” in the “More” dropdown menu or as a tab at the very top

LOTV has to be segregated because narratively, it does feel like 3 distinct parts. The prologue has to be separated because originally, Zeratul was supposed to be the main character of LOTV before the gamedevs decided on Artanis.

Correction: The prologue has to be separated because, unlike the main LoV campaign, i believe it is actually part of the free SC2 content.

2 Likes

Good catch from an user accessibility standpoint.

Nonetheless, it still remains that both parts feel like distinct arcs. Zeratul and his lonely path of enlightenment, Artanis’s Daelaam to unify the remaining Protoss so they can reclaim Aiur, and the three race commanders teaming up one last time to tie up loose ends.