Buff Thors. It is the only way

It’ll make TeHbAtZ angery. And we love seeing him rage.

9 Likes

Thor already wins vs everything, what else do you want to do make it fly…

8 Likes

Tactical jump… as BC

7 Likes

Oh yeah. Having to wait for thors to walk across the map before you win is too boring and takes too long.

3 Likes

Dr.Batz was busy trying to bring a complicated theory into life.
Conspiracy Theorists believe he aims to deliver Thors to Thanos via Abduct.

CNN claimed Dr.Batz already completed his new genetic mutation for Brood Lords which allow them to move on the ground(no more 250mm problems)

Fake News believes he sent 200 cracklings after them and Thors are hesitant to move outside the attack range of Planetaries

4 Likes

The game already lost 2/3rds of its player base and players are already abandoning zerg in droves. SC2 is a dead game.

4 Likes

Terrancraft 2, you mean?
Also known as the MMM game, previously?

4 Likes

Remember during LotV development, Thors could heal themselves to full for free? :joy:

2 Likes

was not this in WOL beta, and they removed it cause it was OP?

Player base has grown since 2015 (148,000 to 244,000).

Get a job, Batz. Lies don’t pay the bills (but if they did, you might be nearly as successful as you think you are).

1 Like

It’s not a lie, bourne. Unlike you I actually do research and base my opinion on the facts.

https://www.rankedftw.com/stats/population/1v1/#v=2&r=-2&sy=c&sx=sl

This game is dead, and terran whiners killed it. The # of players fell off a cliff after the last set of zerg nerfs during a time period when people are spending more time indoors than ever before in the history of mankind. Lmao.

Your double standards are flagrant. When I am working it’s “get a life, go on vacation and meet a woman”. When I am on vacation it’s “get a job”. This is called a contradiction, bourne. Pick one.

2 Likes

It’s honestly disgusting that anyone could’ve cried imba after the years you Zerg players had. Anyone that was agreeing with you (really just Zerk and Goba) are just the worst of the worst.

Statistics contain clusters, Batz. The player base has still increased greatly over time. Just go back your incredibly mediocre life and bragging about your non-existent abs and your tacky shirt that you bought online.

Hydra roach viper your best bet just leave the roach hydra a moved and use vipers to abduct

Tactical jump would be perfect.

I think the Thor should be removed. It’ll make Terran stronger…

LOL this thread… buff Thor just to piss off someone… :joy: :rofl:

Yeah, why not?

Nah, Thor is a giant Mecha… make it transform into a giant Battlecruiser like aircraft. (the way it packs below medivac is cool, but that would be way cooler)

But OK, we know all this will never happen.

Garbage comp against mech

But you picked the “Teams” statistic, which i even am not sure what it is. If you switch to “days played per day” , which seems a reasonable one, its even higher then it was.

https://www.rankedftw.com/stats/population/1v1/#v=2&r=-2&sy=g&sx=sl

Not necessarily. You can hit with a strong viper timing and end the game almost immediately if you play it out correctly. It’s still Neuro’s go-to to defeat Mech a lot of the time as it hits a decent power spike.

It loses efficacy as the game goes on, but it can be good.

yesssss angery :)))))