Broot's Bug List

Inventory Buttons not showing (not container items, items in containers seem to show properly).

The default empty faces don’t show, the item icons of items in inventory button slots don’t show either.

https://imgur.com/bs2fcSk - inventory image link.

Several of the newly implemented native functions aren’t in the natives.galaxy list - so I have no what parameters they take and etc.

OnlineMapToMapLoad - this is okay since it has GUI function.

UnitLoot natives - no GUI implementation either.

UnitSetInfoButtonTooltip / UnitClearInfoButtonTooltip - no GUI implementation either.
[OT: I really want to test this feature - per item tooltip was basically impossible until now. You could change spell tooltips via Catalog References but not items to my knowledge. This would make deep item customization much more do-able without having to resort to Custom UI. Even then, inventory UI manipulation is pretty limited so without some hacky workarounds, it’s a pain trying to implement custom item features that work with the default sc2 items.]

A temp fix for the item icon is just set the Alert Icon field of the item button, because the Inventory is currently fetch icon from this field instead of the normal icon field.

2 Likes

Loots does have GUI version, try look for

Loot - Create Loot At Point
Loot - Create Loot At Unit
Loot - Last Created Loot Unit
Loot - Last Created Loot Units