Boom Bots number display bug still persists

This bug can be found in boom bots.
Sometimes the counter above don’t show display of correct number above and confuses the player.

For example. The bot number is 1-3-5-3 .
I put in the number correctly until 1-3-?-?
I pressed next number ( 5 ) but it doesn’t show on the display above (I kept clicking 5 which sped up the bot).
It turns out I did put in the number correctly but the display did not show 1-3-5-? on my side of the screen (It only showed 1-3-?-?).
This is a very rare occasion but this happened twice for me.

This Glitch still persists in the game and this needs to be fixed.

Sounds more like a possibility that it is your keyboard (number keys) input issue though.

But I do know that the bot takes a while to register some numbers (at least based on my experience clicking the numbers heh heh). If you click too fast, it’ll register as a wrong number (therefore initiating a cooldown) even if the input is the right number.

It’s not about how fast you type or how the bots register.
It is a display problem that sometimes it doesn’t show what you typed.

So just to confirm, you pressed 5 the 2nd time but it doesn’t work, and only a final 3 will stop the bot?

Exactly, sometimes the display doesn’t show the number you pressed but in fact you input it correctly.
However the “?” doesn’t change to number which confused you from hitting the next number. It’s rare but it definitely exists. I encountered it 3 times already.

Oh yeah… I have gotten this bug once… caused a boom bot to go rampaging all over an allied stukov. Fortunately he was P3. Luckily I managed to figure out what the bug was before the bot did any serious damage.