Blizzard, before you go

Please balance TvP

11 Likes

By that you mean that we need 4 terrans in the semis for every tournament in the next years?

12 Likes

Stop cheery picking from only one tournament, terran is very weak right now, everybody knows it.

6 Likes

Small correction: … everybody from TCF knows it. Because it’s a second major in a row tournament with TvT finals and a second gsl this years with TvT finals out of 3, if I remember right, people claimed it to be imbalanced, when we had too many ZvZ finals in Europe.

11 Likes

there is no such thing as the TCF… Do you think we have secret meetings where we cry together about how hard Terran is and how op protoss is ? We don’t need to, we all know how broken the race is, not just the ‘‘TCF’’…

1 Like

Oh hey look now my smurf

1 Like

2 out of 3 gsl this year. super gsl also won by terran, king of battles also.
Most gsl win by any race in LOTV.
Every single WESG.1 IEM world championship?
Yeah ,cheery picking LUL

6 Likes

that’s only this year… Consider the other years too ? Terran has always been UP and had lower than 50% winrate in both match ups.

2 Likes

What do other years that are not on this balance patch matter?
If you want to go with winrates then protoss needs very very big buffs.

11 Likes

winrates show that protoss is at 55% winrate last month and nothing changed, the numbers this month are just variance.

1 Like

We are talking major tournaments are we not? because thats what matters since SC 2 is balanced around the pro’s and always has been in which case no its not 55%

7 Likes

At GM level and everything below its like 60-65% for protoss as per my estimations.

1 Like

We are talking at pro level… thats where the game balances so ladder which isnt important since protoss has the most 1 trick builds that can get you wins compared to actual tournament games where you have to vs your opponent more then once and they can prepare for your cheesy tricks very easily.

Pro level protoss has done terribly to the point all the pro’s are retiring.

2 Likes

So we don’t make the game enjoyable for 99.9% of the player base ? And even at pro level, the number of top players are so low that winrate aren’t representative. You need to take into account how good the players from each race are… And top protoss players just aren’t even close to them players from T and Z, especially T. So you shoudnt expect similar results…

2 Likes

And there we go… “protoss players are not as good as zerg or terran players” thats how i know your argument is invalid.

There is no way that every single player in one race sucks while the other two have insane out of this world players.

Protoss had really good players but they are retiring due nerf after nerf, who is left? stats who is retiring, PartinG, trap, zest and zoun?
They all are really good players and are not getting the results that protoss as a race should have.
one GSL had round of 4 terran, one was tvt finals, the king tournament was round of 4 terran like how is protoss overpowered?

The big nerf terrans want is to disruptors if you do this you have to buff other units to make up for it.

Considering most of the results lately for tvp and zvp disruptors have been a key unit the buffs would have to be strong enough to keep protoss viable in both matchups.

5 Likes

You have a victim complexe, you and the toss players just aren’t that great and need to get better at the game to get better results…

1 Like

I am diamond 2 with terran and protoss, i use strategies with protoss and just yolo build every game as terran.

My personal skill has nothing to do with the pro level, i am for the most part a viewer i enjoy watching all the tournaments and currently the viewing experience is pretty bad.
Having to watch oceanic or NA tournaments to see protoss win games is absurd.

And to say protoss has a victim complex after you and all the other terrans make post after post after post whining about nerfing the worst race in the game is just crazy to me.

6 Likes

How many more moths should we wait until you will show us how easy is that to reach masters with the easiest race?

A perfect description of TCF member.

7 Likes

Yeah game will be dead in no time, if this is no addressed!!! Worst matchup in the game…

Bruh Tcf never win i guess