Beaten 5400 Terran with 4700 tos offrace, after losing 15 probes!

Again so owerpowered and cant win GSL from 2017 here your whine not make sence

I am going to just walk away from this.
I am going to take a step back. Make a 180 degree turn. and just walk.

This one single random game completely proves everything that the thread creator wanted to argue. Lets hail this individual game as the rosetta stone of balance.

I beaten 80 rank gm, when he didn’t offrace… How does that compare? LOL… Please be more :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt:

I beatean many 5300 terran with my 4500 tos offrace in past and beaten even gms… Without any practice whatsoever. After first 30 games, already beaten 140 rank gm zerg, abusing ruptors…

1 Like

I’m still sure your individual personal experience with a matchup is the defining cornerstone of balance. Surely such incredible proof is enough to demonstrate the concept.

2 Likes

It is the whole of gm league. And also the pro scene…

OK so what about aligulac, PvT is favored for protoss 23:9 on 50%+ periods since last 2 years. And Protoss leads in gm distribution since last 2 years constantly even to 40% gm… And you can click on any 6k terran, or protoss. They will have best/worse PvT, TvP… Everyone with brain knows how broken it is. I don’t even practice tos and i am beating regularly 5300 terrans, with my 4700 offrace… After playing like sh1t… But is struggle vs 4600 tos with my 5k terran…

1 Like

Also are you cheezecake?

It is very easy. You get enough gas for research. And that’s it! Spam zealots and amove after that… anyone can do it…

Even I could do it. I have a small samle size but my PvT is 66%. with little pratice I am sure I could do better after learning the proper build order. however, I dont want to play P. I rather random instead. or play T

Gm/masters is filled with protoss. Who 1a chargelot or cannon rush… it is low skill but they still dominate highest leagues…

1 Like

Ok so what about aligulac? toss has been the lagging race on that site for 3 years running. The whole design theory of that site rates toss as the most under powered race for the longest period ever. I’d take aligulac with a grain of salt anyway but since you want to use it as the yardstick for balance you have to accept that protoss is the under performing race by the site you yourself are relying on.

There’s a logical flaw here you either skipped over or just missed, you assume all mirror matches are reliable indicators of skill. Blizzard has openly stated there are problems with the state of PVP and casters have treated it like a running joke for a while now. The 1 base, never expand, proxy meta that lasted most of the last few years doesn’t look anything like the rest of the game and is mostly the product of bad design. Because it’s such a flawed mirror that looks nothing like the rest of the game, you can’t rely on it to determine relative skill in standard play.

Read aligulac faq, lagging race isn’t relevant to a balance… Besides, it was lagging only because PvZ was most imba matchup for zerg… It shows trends at the top tier level, where isn’t equal competition…

1 Like

I did not assume. It is proven fact. Do you want link so source?

Lol no salty there abusing ruptor ends then viper out

Then it’s not “gasless” is it now?

Reading these low IQ posts from low skilled terrans hurts my brain. I’m outta here

A single drop of rain does not make a desert a forest. Splitting a hair does not win the argument.

we already know toss is the easiest race in the game. from shield batteries, to A-move strong units, to recall, its a really dumb race.

Aligulac is useless. Dark is rank 6 and he’s been getting spanked in tournaments lately. Rogue is rank 8 and he’s having a better year than almost anyone on the list.

So ? Even dark wasn’t consistent always. Ty, Maru, Inno are better. They were wining when Terran was even more underpowered… Rogues also not on Ty, marus and inno level. There are left only couple players, not equal competition. There are most terran top pros, because most of them were Terrans in BW and they transitioned to SC2… MAny quit tho from all races… It was even back than in HOTS, one player would just completely kill another, sc2 is a lot of coinflippy and a lot of all ins and cheeses. Terran has a lot of cheeses in TvZ, so Zerg can be catched bu surprise…

Lmao almost beaten 5550 mmr, but my probes recalled to the main instead to my proxy nexus in PvZ

[Post edited by forum moderator. Please keep our Code of Conduct in mind when posting.]

1 Like