Beaten 5400 Terran with 4700 tos offrace, after losing 15 probes!

http://sc2replaystats.com/replay/15960782

I offraced my 4700 tos and i beaten 5400 Terran in macro game. After losing like 15 probes to wm drop! I went gasless and just f2-amoved chargelots a lot! This race is so imba!

I beaten in past 5300 terrans with my tos offrace EZPZ. I also beaten after my first 30 games with tos 140 rank gm Zerg once, abusing ruptors and tp 6 times back home…

#NerfProtossEconomy!

5 Likes

PVT is an easy match up, especially at the low to mid GM level. It’s balanced around the top pros, not your level, if they nerf Protoss any further, Zerg pros will continue taking turns making every elite Protoss their girlfriends until every top Protoss just quits.

3 Likes

Because baneling is imbalanced! It is not that protoss would be underpowered… And all maps are large and open and have 5-7 attack paths… PvT is imba even on top level tho… There is not balanced competition at top level, that’s the problem. Because many pros left the game and pro teams disbanded!

2 Likes

The contradiction is so pure. Is it or is it not… I love it. sorta reminds me of shakespeare. actually put a smile on my face.

Gasless toss is an all in cheese. Like all cheese, it can be strong if un-scouted against a greed build. It’s not news that cheese beats better players… sometimes.

Hell I think I’m gold on my terran and if I memorized one cheese and just played it against 50 gm I’d take a game just by dumb luck/build order loss. That’s not really a balance issue, what’s your point?

1 Like

Lol no… Gassless is viable style… Than you get some kind of AoE like templars into prism and blink dts to hinder their economy and just trade… And prism into their base… Check Uthermal coach game TvP 6k protoss beaten Soul. YOu are supposed to go gassless and after you take quick 4th, than you go gases and transition to AoE…

I already gonna say waste 10+ probe for a first mine drop attempt=dead protoss so you not lost 10 probe from 1 attempt thats what save you from lost game cause even second wm drop kill 1 probe stop whine and l2p

A lot of cheese is viable… it’s still cheese. If you’re transitioning out of gasless back to macro you need to have done critical damage.

He s luck he not get wreck from first attemp drop wm kill 7or 8 probe it end game plus no multirong attack + no nuke on nex he also plat terran oh

It’s balanced at the Top GM 6.5 to 7k and Korean Premier level. It is even maybe Terran favored at that level. What It’s not balanced around is the 5k level.

Wat? I lost a lot of probes like 10-15… I don’t whine are you high? I just post proof tos imba. I literally offrace and beat masters/gm players with it and i never practiced tos before… AHAHAHA. Sure you are diamond terran and you will say 5400 is plat Terran? HAHAHHAHAHHAH.I beatean many times 5300 so shut up…

Funny so if protoss eco imba why protoss not win any gsl from2017?Dont say in p side no decent pro player ok? You not waste all 16 probe from one shot wm from 4minute mark lost 5+ probe can be restore

I beat low GM while he offrace by zerg so nothing to see here

Protoss is very overpowered. A poster called tehbatz did an analysis. And showed protoss overperform in all non mirror. Relative to their mirror. It is proof protoss is too strong. And needs nerfs. Blizzard is buffing void rays. Right after they buff shield battery. Proxy stargate with shield battery will destroy every terran… even maru…

You can see it here…

h ttps://www.rankedftw.com/stats/races/1v1/#v=2&r=-2&l=6

Again so owerpowered and cant win GSL from 2017 here your whine not make sence

I am going to just walk away from this.
I am going to take a step back. Make a 180 degree turn. and just walk.

This one single random game completely proves everything that the thread creator wanted to argue. Lets hail this individual game as the rosetta stone of balance.

I beaten 80 rank gm, when he didn’t offrace… How does that compare? LOL… Please be more :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt:

I beatean many 5300 terran with my 4500 tos offrace in past and beaten even gms… Without any practice whatsoever. After first 30 games, already beaten 140 rank gm zerg, abusing ruptors…

1 Like

I’m still sure your individual personal experience with a matchup is the defining cornerstone of balance. Surely such incredible proof is enough to demonstrate the concept.

2 Likes

It is the whole of gm league. And also the pro scene…