Hey guys! I am a new player here. I am learning the game through Versus AI and I’m looking for some ingame friends.
If you want to come hangout, help a newbie learn the mechanics and build a community come join me on twitch! I’ll be live for a couple more hours!
Thank you guys so much and I encourage backseat gaming!
Vs AI is probably a pretty bad way to learn how to play the game. If you need to learn the game engine and such, I recommend the campaign or coop mode, or if you just want to learn the ladder and strategies, just dive straight in. The Ai doesn’t really behave anything like a real player, so you can pick up some pretty bad habits by playing against them that youre less likely to learn in a non-standard game mode or against other humans.
Plus, for learning the engine, coop and the campaign are just more fun.