Automatically skips or won't play certain cutscenes in SC II

Hello, I started to play Starcraft II Heart of the swarm yesterday, and when I started the 2nd mission I noticed the cutscene didn’t play, I’ve read the Technical support forum and other players have the same issue recently in various parts of the game (even in other expansions), so I believe it’s not the only cutscene that gets skipped.

2 Likes

Same here. As of a few days ago, I was not getting some dialogue moments in the last missions on Korhal in Heart of the Swarm. I was also not seeing the character names and the new dialogue message appearing next to every character. I started Legacy of the Void Campaign, and there were multiple cutscenes that were skipped, the first instances aboard the Spear of Adun were in Black and Blue and no other colors appearing. Now, multiple cutscenes are skipped or missing and no new dialogue appears for characters.

1 Like

Greetings
this problem is happening to me too videos that there are no dialogues that are missing, the campaigns have inexplicable bugs someone knows how to contact the developers directly because the assistance sucks it does not make you talk to anyone and I would like to know what blizzard will do to regard.
thanks (Eu) Italy

1 Like

Hi, same! LotV skipped all after mission cutscenes, Alarak and Fenix just appeared on my ship without further explanation. And the first cutscene was black and blue.

Started playing Wings of Liberty, and behold: It just throws me to “select mission” / “replay” -menu, and I’m unable to see after mission cutscenes or access hyperion / tech lab etc.

I think latest patch srewed the game up pretty bad and it’s been a quite a while now. If just SOMEONE (Blizzard) could put some effort to fixing this…

2 Likes

maybe Blizzard is moving but there is no news and nobody knows how to contact the developers directly what do you do?

1 Like

Fixed it, just removed the whole ¨Starcraft II¨ folder inside documents, and had the game regenerate it and now cutscenes work. Had to reconfig all options (graphics and stuff), but it´s working again. Don´t really mind about save games, cause I plan to replay the whole thing. Thank you for those who replied.