Arcade Crashers are back

The guy that crashed customs last week is doing it again. they are using different lobbies and different lobby names like CC+ and AA+ :skull:

Yeahhhh… same situation as… a week ago or so(?)… I guess I have to play something else since I can’t play custom

3 Likes

along with the possibility now of them getting your ip adress and posting it online

1 Like

First world scary stories. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Blizzard, are you guys serious? How did you let such a serious regression happen so soon? Your programmers went to some coding camp or something? This is disgraceful.

4 Likes

They will keep doing this until the vulnerability is fixed.

They are notorious trolls of a map called PARASITE. They are on a crusade. They’ve been trying to derail a version of the map they dislike in any way shape or form, so now they’ve resorted to taking down the arcade during skeleton crew hours of blizzard but prime time (weekend) as a way of saying “LOL FK U”

I wish I was making this up.

2 Likes

Ahh basement dwelling incels at it again I see.

1 Like

Dont open any of his map.

The problem arises with the timing. The bad actors are attacking during skeleton crew’s weekend hours.

Refrain from opening any of the bad actors map.

STARCRAFT 2 NEEDS TO BE PATCHED !!!

I said it week ago and i will repeat it now. Don’t play SC2 until the problems is resolved. Who knows what they’re up to next ? Maybe next attack will steal your sensitive data, like your credentials or something.

I’m glad i haven’t touched SC2 over last couple of days.

1 Like

I’m glad that I did because there’s nothing wrong with the whole rest of the game. It’s one game mode for god’s sake. But your on some holy crusade to tell everyone they should not touch the whole game. Look at the coolheaded, critical thinking comments about what specifically the problem is and what specifically not to do that have been peppered around… but no, you’re going with the knee jerk, sky is falling, freak people out approach. I bet you think we should stay away from all vaccines because they all cause autism too? smh

1 Like

It’s your choice. By staying away from SC2 i’m not missing anything. If you’re so addicted to the game that you can’t skip few days that’s your problem. Game is not safe because with these types of attack there is potential to infect your computer but if your own safety is not important to you - throw it to the winds.

Guess what ? Some people even uninstalled SC2 for the time being. How about that ?

No, there is not. Stop lying to scare people.

2 Likes

OK ? So, what are you doing here on the forum ? I thought you were playing SC2. Game is fine.

I have two screens. I can do both.

Lol. Another abs leap of logic. Yeah, because playing a couple games in downtime when available is an “addiction”. Well done on that particular fabricated connection. True to form.

Another good abs leap. Only a single path to anything nefarious exists, a path that can be avoided. So yeah, safety isn’t important to me because I simply just don’t DO what could be dangerous? What?
Ever been on the internet? It’s loaded with danger to many different aspects of life. It’s avoided by just not going to those places. But by your logic you shouldn’t be going to the internet at all. so I presume you have a “stay away from the internet” podium as well?

OMG really?? So the fearmongering campaign is working??? How wonderfully irresponsible!!!

Heya, if you have your favorites saved goto Campaign → below it you’ll see a smaller custom option. That will send you to custom campaign area to select your favorites

1 Like

Highlighting this ^^^ for visibility.

Just be sure to stay off the “Lobbies” tab, and be careful whose maps/games you play. Stick to your familiar authors/maps.

EDIT: Unfortunately, after a custom game, the UI returns to the “Lobbies” tab automatically. So unless people completely close out of the game on the Victory/Defeat/Quit screen, they are going to get frozen.

EDIT 2: The issue in the above edit has a work around now too.

I used this to play 1v1 against AI in the Melee tab, then the game hung up after finishing the match, as there is no option to exit to the Melee tab, just defaults to the Lobbies tab.