April Fools (Tychus's new prestige)

It’s basically making Tychus as The Doom Slayer consider as the Starcraft 2 X Doom Eternal.
(Skip to 0:47 for the actual thing).
Hope you enjoy and have a nice April Fools.

If you want to take a gander at it, here’s the link: battlenet:://starcraft/map/1/330260

Here’s the detailed ability of the Slayer.

Active

Rip and Tear Booster: The Slayer charges into enemies (also works on air units) dealing 400 single damage, this also shorten weapon cooldown as well as restoring some of his energy.

Nuclear Grenade: Self explanatory, also have better reach and damage of 150 (250 vs struc).

Double Barrel Shotgun of Pain: It’s like Nova’s shotgun but does 100 damage to both ground and air units.

Bottomless missiles: It have lesser splash than Grenade but is stronger. Launches 13 missiles all dealing 30 damages.

Ultra Plasma Stream: It’s same as Nova’s Plasma rifle but with better range. It can also decrease -3 range of any units caught within.

BFG 9K (RED): Really Nuff said. See the videos and you will understand.

Passive

Soul Engine: 35% of every Slayer’s attack recharges his Praetor Shields as well as absorbing the soul of their fallen enemy.

Praetor Armour: Praetor Armour Grants Slayer 300 Shield. When Slayer’s life drops to half, the Armour halves any upcoming damages.

Praetor Chaingun: Slayer is equipped with specially forged Chaingun that specializes tearing apart enemies from longer range.
Passive: More the onslaught continues, stronger it becomes but only temporarily.

Hellfire Blood Stim: Slayer injects specially made Hellfire Stim into his vein, fully restoring his vitals and doubling his speed.His fury will become insurmountable. Kill everything in your way.

13 Likes

Dude, this is epic!!!

1 Like

That is…A lot of damage.

1 Like

Impossible to see the video and not giving it a like, really cool

1 Like

Some longer youtube videos don’t load well on mobile. I can confirm it works fine.

1 Like

Lovely! :exploding_head: Always wanted a mix of SC2 & Doom.

The BFD shoulda been called the BFD 9000 :smiling_imp: (but you already have the BFG 9K)
And The Slayer’s rocket attack should do self-damage when the target/impact point is close - coz anyone who’s played Doom without killing themselves with the rocket launcher hasn’t played Doom :wink:

Just need to add rocket jumping somehow…

3 Likes

You know… I never thought of the ascendant move as a BFG shot… but that is kind of what it is :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s a real shame that I couldn’t make it green…
I just can’t find how to change the color in the models.

Well, The slayer can cliff jump and have Rip and Tear move (where he can dash into things and send them flying).

Thanks to everyone who enjoyed and liked the video.

2 Likes

I made a concept for a Slayer commander a while back. The link to the reddit post is down below

I love the way you implemented this though. Getting a full-blown doom commander was never feasible, but i could’ve seen something like yours happening.

1 Like

Ive always wanted something ridiculous like this for players who make it to lvl 1000

1 Like