Anyone passed OMEGA map (BRUTAL level) in Starcraft Mass Recall?

This is insane map with Brutal level i ve ever played in my starcraft’s 20 years life!

I ve tried with alot of tactics but i can’t defended the bases before 3 fleets at least 25minutes.

its f**king damed hard map, Anyone here had passed it? Please help…

Brutal level is unbalanced on current time.
If you think AI looks like a cheater, report it on sc2mapster.com. Mass Recall can be easy found there.
Moreover, try turning off extra heroes. They are in settings - evolution chamber.

2 Likes

Tks for your suggest but i dont change anything with extra heroes. Just keep default Brutal mode in ver 7.1; i love that, but then i hate that. This map made me crazy.

The creators are insane also, hmm hmm

No, there is a disclaimer on their page, that Brutal mode might be unbeatable in some missions. Also, creators are not insane. May be a little bit sadistic. May be.

2 Likes

Who can passed this mission is Gosu or Progamer.
I asking help from Lowko youtuber but he ignored me…dammn, he doesnt know how this game is f**king awesome

How did you solve the “save failed” issue? If you can’t save the game you can’t do much.

I suppose you simply relaunched the mission to be able to save, and yet that’s still awkward.

Easy to sovle “save failed”:

1. Root caused: internet problem, connecting to blizzard server failed, you can see the disconnecting of your account notification on battle.net lunch app.

2. My solution:

• Waiting for battle.net auto reconnect account. Dont click Play Offline.
  • dont try to save game. Just quit game to screen of SC2.
  • click Campaign, choose any campaign, click more/ load saved game/ click Autosave (left menu), choose SCMR setup, click Load.
  • load game dialog appear, choose Restart.
  • the screen of How to install appear, dont worry, just click install, all your result games still be saved.
  • choose the map you want to play, and then try to save game. If it says Save Successfull, its now working well. You can load it any time you want.
    Hope it hep…

In fact i will not overcome all of other maps with brutal level without saved games, specially The Liberation of Korhal. I remembered that i saved 30 times for this map. So f**king damn crazy map i ever played ;))

Not my problem. I am connected and I still have the “save failed” message.
Thanks for your interest and your reply.

1 Like

Anybody here can overcome this map?

Hi, Unfortunately I can´t help you, I´m stuck at Zerg´s mission 9, the invasion of aiur (brutal), how did you beated it? (If you did at all).
Thanks in advance

Someone can. Not here, but can.

there was someone who had brave soul

Oh. He did it.
Now we can say that Brutal is just too brutal to exist, even to players like this one.

99% sure you don’t have Kerrigan in the BW mission.

1 Like

LilArrin if anyone.

Hard is hard enough. Brutal? Good luck.

Yeah, LilArrin is pretty much Campaign God…

Sorry to bother ya… Do you think you can do this?

I’ve never really played Mass Recall before, only the first few missions out of curiosity when it first came out. I have no idea how difficult brutal is.

I see. Do you consider giving it a shot?