Anybody else feel Karax P1 could use a boost?

It’s been my least used prestige, including his P0. And I’m a “tower person!”. If not some tweaks to stats, costs, or build times… I’ve always dreamed of getting a Recall ability from Nexus that can remove towers from the map, and give him a full refund from the towers removed.

As unlikely as they’d make changes, I think a deconstruct ability has been on people’s list for a while now, at least for P1.

Zeratul’s ability to project towers is another option, whichever makes early investment useful till late game is a plus. Cutting cost on cannons would also compensate the immobility.

Ya know what would be cool. Imagine if Karax had photon cannons that could morph legs and walk around like spine crawls. There is actually an official model for this by blizzard called"Pyloncannon".

hmm… IDK allow cannons, batteries, and monoliths to warp themselves to another location that’s within a powerfield maybe? He needs some way to do assaults with structures and not get punished for it when he leaves 20 cannons lying around on assault missions like SoA or CoD.

A better option would be probes building from 10+ range.

I take 4 to 6 Probes. That usually does the trick

What if Karax used the old style Chrono Boost, the one that is temporary, but in exchange, a Nexus can accumulate stacks of Chrono Boost? (Note: keep in mind we’re talking about P1)

You mean like in LotV Versus/Ladder? And IIRC, LotV campaign? That costs energy, but if the duration of the spell were longer, I’d be intrigued. That would be a better reason for Karax to make multiple Nexi. I experimented with putting max mastery into CB for P1 (since the faster production speed translates to faster rate of fire) and made more Nexuses than I usually do, but it just didn’t seem to be worth it. Others have commented it’s not even worth shifting mastery pts from SoA energy to CB even on P1

I ran into one Vorazun player who makes like, 4 to 6 of them, saying he likes to Chrono Boost the **** out of everything. Seems overkill even for longer missions.