Anti-disruptor hack detected, 600 apm average, 5200 apm spikes

I may have replay you’ll enjoy titled “best PvT build so far.” let me see if I can find it.

Like everything… it scales with skill. A master/gm can follow the same theory and execute it better then I do.

W/e you got show it. Seriously. I can’t play this mu for the life of me. I beat Epic, top 5 GM. I beat kiwian, whether playing normally or sky toss. Anyone below 6k MMR? No chance.

Right now, I’m at a single cannon “contain” into blink dts. Yo, I never even research this blink dt ability no matter how many dts I have or economy late game. This race is crazy.

I can only surmise that every opening that doesn’t involve blink stalkers sucks. About the only thing I haven’t tried so far, due to hating that unit.

Playa this isn’t rocket science. You were doing this build on NA. Beastyqt first mentioned it on the Pylon Show which has a much further reach and influence than most other creative outlets in Starcraft and he first discovered it on EU.

EU by its very nature is more influential to SC2’s overall scene than NA is.

Basically, if you’re doing a build in NA’s Master league and it’s working well that’s cool and all but that’s not the same as you doing it against pros on EU. You might think that’s unfair and it probably is but that’s just the reality of it.

If you really want to claim credit for it (not like it REALLY matters since who gets credit for what specific build isn’t actually WORTH anything other than e-peen bragging rights) why not contact Cobra from the Pylon Show and ask him to set the record straight. Send him all the relevant info you can, and TRY your best to be as polite and as professional as possible and who knows, maybe you can get your case heard.

Crying about it on the NA General Forums the way you are is definitely not going to get anything done, and isn’t helping your image here at all.

I was watching Beastyqt’s stream live when he lost his mind. You guys are idiots/discriminatory. That’s what it boils down to.

I wasn’t “doing this in NA masters league.” I was top 10 GM and top 16 season after season, while DOING THIS BUILD EVERY GAME FOR YEARS. I had the best P vs T win rate, every season, after doing this build.

I wrote a book detailing it… I used it in every tournament game. I used this build in like 10 games in a row in the FINALS of a midwest tournament.

I beat Bunny and other EU GMs on NA when they were the top EU Terrans. I went at least 4-0 vs Kelazhur with this. I’ve already BEATEN nearly every non Korean Terran with this very said build years ago. It’s so f’ing stupid.

If a guy tries to hate and is like “nah man, no way…” and you show the ample evidence, what happens? Crickets. Cause… at the end of the day… gotta pump the tires of random white guys or guys in the old boys club that rules SC 2.

It’s like Rifkin freaking out over Wardi not getting a casting gig. “But guys… we control this scene. You scratch my back, I scratch yours. We don’t let outsiders into our scene to jeopardize our dominance.”

You guys have a streamer obsession. You guys think everything must suck until a streamer says “guess what’s awesome.” Gullible lil sheep.

Most EU players have played on NA. Heck, I even played Serral on NA. The max guy is using old builds. It’s not a one build thing. It’s every year. Non stop. I’m just finally stepping forward and being like… look… when the guy starts copying w/e I do next… can we finally call a spade a spade?

It’s just so tilting. I can’t even post a thread asking for help in a matchup without a guy linking me to a maxpax build and telling me if I just did this build, I’d own life. I came back from years of not playing and my first f’ing opponent won’t stop harassing me for using the “rotti build.” Like wtf is that?

Bunch of clown copiers, that think they’re doing their own build if they copy something that wasn’t meta. Streamer this, streamer that. Who gives a f. For crying out loud, Rifkin casts games. Big freaking deal.

It’s a freaking HotS build. It sucks donkeys in LotV. I just wish people would stop being dumb. It’s like if I started doing a cannon rush + immortal build vs Zerg and was like… “came up with it on my own…” Anyone with 30 IQ or > would be like “who gives a f, it’s a build that has been out for years.” That’s the normal mentality. But anytime someone just copies something I did… it’s like… well… “streamer said Playa sucks!” Yeah!

lol over a year later I finally saw someone using this hack again.

It actually works against them

its rare but me and my freind vsed a guy who had 600 apm which is clearly a hacker because noone can get 600 apm

you didnt beat bunny or anyone shhh troll

Did you ever get any results back from Blizzard if they banned the hacker?

It looks like it’s a custom made hack. It’s safe to assume that’s the same person from last year on a new account.