Another suggestion for improving HH P3

USUAL DISCLAIMER: I know that work stopped with the official announcement back in Oct. 2020. Also aware that the recent pushes for the community to do work and testing on adding new content isn’t set in stone, and would take a long time to get in even if Blizzard agreed to it.

(+) SFP (Strike Fighter Platform) can have a Widow Mine (WM) attached to it. When a SFP launches with a Widow Mine armed, it’ll release that attack in addition to its usual payload.

Should be a way to utilize WM more (despite the change in cost from 50/50/2 to 100/0/2 years back).

If this needs to be “slowed down”, then perhaps an upgrade could be required first (like Mengsk needing to research “flying tanks” first).

An option to be able to attach multiple WM to the same SFP may be in order.

I was going to say that the explosion should also hit air and the price be reduced to 150/150. But giving it widow mine missiles might also do the trick.

Another way to go at it would be to just give it a sentinel missiles and allow it to benefit from widow mine upgrades.

I feel like the former would make it too powerful. That said, if either or were to make it an updates (somehow), I wouldn’t object.

Another suggestion: The Strike Fighter bomb also spawns mag mines that auto-detonate.

I think the simplest is the strike fighter does X damage (say 100 because of the increased clumping) to air units, keep the high cost (maybe increase the supply cost as well)