Amun’s Campaign Request

Hi Blizzard Team

My son Daniil likes StarCraft II. He wanted to ask: does it possible to add Amun’s campaign into StarCraft II. He really want to play for hybrid especially for red one.
If there is a possibility to add we will really appreciate it! :slight_smile:

Thanks for all your work and support over the years!

1 Like

Hello,

Just thought I’d chime in, and say what is going on to best of my knowledge.
At this time, StarCraft II is no longer being further developed, and any new content is in the hands of the players using the Map Editor and adding their respective maps to the Arcade and Custom Campaign sections.

As stands, aside from that, there are ways to implement custom campaigns that’re on third party sites, like sc2mapster, curseforge, etc. The maps usually come with a ReadMe or an information text on how to play the Campaigns.

The only other thing I can think of is to hope there’ll be further development/additions should the Microsoft acquisition go through.

I also like to thank you for sharing your love for the game. I have loved this game for a very long time myself, and always happy to see players passionate and happy with the game.

1 Like

I mean with all the custom mods people have been making it will eventually happen, just not right now and of course not officially.

Thank you for your responses and suggestions!