Amon’s infested banshees

Guess what, they are also getting the +2 range while cloaked now. Which is a bit of a problem, since now they outrange static defense.

They have been for a while.

3 Likes

The Stukov revamp patch also buffed Amon’s infested banshees, because they share the same characteristics (mostly) with his banshees.

I didn’t think they were getting the 8 range until just recently, but I don’t know.

Yeah they’ve had the 8 range ever since the stukov rework. Afaik regular banshees also have +2 range while cloaked, though I’ve never actually checked (it just feels like they have 8 range while cloaked)

It’s a bit of a pain in Miner Evacuation (are they even present anywhere else?). Detection can be a hassle to get for some commanders by the time the infested attack (you also have to break into some base in Brutal), and they eat up static detectors in a second.

It’s not a terrible terrible end of the world, but like I said, a pain :stuck_out_tongue:

Raynor’s banshees got the +2 range long before Stukov’s infested banshees got it, I don’t know when though.

1 Like

April 17, 2018. The Raynor revamp happened that day.

Nice, but please don’t necro threads.

That’s the whole point, as they listed in Stukov’s patch notes. They can burrow to regen energy quickly, and “keep on trucking”