ALL consoles should have the APM visor

As the title says, so i was using my Simulant console, and i began seeing a number that hovered, then i discovered its my apm, so i said, wow so nice, so my special forces on terran and purifier on protoss should have it as well…

NOP…

Only a select few have apm visors. All the Remastered vertions have, so at least there is that, but some skins do, some skins dont.

This may seem like an stupid thing, but you pay money, and having the apm count “helps” even if a little bit in game. Whenever you may feel you slowing down.

This does seem like a logical suggestion tbh.

How does that help? It shows current apm and not the average one. Current APM does not show anything.

Current apm shows if you are slacking… it has helped me not slack off

tbh i agree with OP. Why some consoles have apm counter and others don’t ? Makes zero sense. This literally means that one console is more “functional” than the others. Even if that counter is non significant.

Because some of them were released after SC Remastered where they implemented that idea first and some before that.

Current APM doesn’t show any slacks, as the APM directly depends on the type of actions you do. When you queue buildings the APM is very low, when you give commands to the army it is very high, when zerg holds SD it skyrockets.

What I assume you do is, you try to click between 2 binds to try to hold a constant APM, which only puts you behind, because you waste your time on it.