AI team games custom

Is anyone else noticing that AI isn’t working correctly on custom team games? It seems that depending on what side of the map you spawn from, the AI is either super lazy or plays way beyond its level.

why you playing the dumb ai instead of playing real players on teams. you that bad you gotta bully the ai. shame on you, you ai bully

Valid question. Sometimes I’m on standby at work and playing custom games allows to pause.

nah you like to bully the ai, dont lie.

1 Like

as to the problem you seem to be having its due to the issue of the ai hat trick. See when the ai gets up and gets its shower and gets all ready for its day, it has two hat options to choose from. A. the dunce cap or B. the thinking cap. Now depending on what time of the day you wake the ai up, can dramatically change what hat he weres. If its dark out the ai cannot see and will sometimes put on the dunce cap. but if the ai has light well then you get the thinking cap. See how the hat trick works for the ai.

While it might be intended to be sarcasm … I actually feel this is not far from reality. The AI does seem to have it’s moods.

It’s not just custom games …

First … I have to play the custom games … sometimes my fps drops to 5 per second. I have done everything I can think of to ensure it’s not something going wrong on my system. I’ve narrowed it down to AI.

Second … I can confirm from some of those that I run into on occasion on 2vAI that AI is upgraded. In some ways it’s like Matrix Reloaded …

Upgrades

A teammate was cannon rushing and AI responded with 40% workers taking out the pylon.