After patch 4.10.1 "Surrender" bug

Thanks, crazyant! Not sure what happened there, edited the link above, and here’s the link again :slight_smile:

Any updates on this thread? Was anyone able to solve? After extensive troubleshooting, I’m still having the issue and can only play on VPN to avoid.

Hey, BornToShred! This was in another thread, but it was found that switching the Rendering API under Options > Video, to OpenGL instead of Metal has been helping a few folks now.

If this does not workaround the issue, please contact our Technical Support team!

I’ve been experiencing this problem and have a 2017 Macbook pro with Radeon video card. If my laptop is open so I’m in dual monitor mode, 100% of the time this “surrender” freeze up bug happens. I have not encountered this problem when I keep my laptop closed and only use 1 monitor (external monitor). I have not tried yet with just laptop monitor and no external monitor.

[Edited by Blizzard] This thread has been inactive for some time. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion. Locking this thread.