Add in-game Voice chat

Blizzard should add in-game voice chat for all game modes, especially Archon and 1v1. Opportunities to communicate with people on the enemy team and allies i feel would create a more stirring and interactive community within the game and resurrect the games popularity in general. Blizzard, do it. Now

2 Likes

Yeah I really wanna have to hear the BM my opponent is throwing my way instead of just having to read it.

4 Likes

it does exist it just doesnt work, in one of them alert things i read apparently they would start working on it. that was a few weeks ago.

i heard the voice thing a total of one time in a team game lobby, my allies were talking about how they used to know all of the hot keys when they used to play. never heard it before or since.

Play better and noone will bm you

It’s usually the other way around, the better I play the more BM I get.

usually bm happens at the dumpster level with a bunch of bad players such as silver league 4v4, or just silver league in general. just places where you can find people from twitch chat basically is where there will be the most bm.

there usually isnt much bm when i play 1v1, at worst my opponent will rage quit and tell me how broken terran is.

This topic will eventually drop down, you may add this clause to the general topic of all interface suggestions here:

Just need to be sure that at least once per 24 hours there will be at least 1 message been written so it won’t be flooded by whine-balance-threads.

Look there are that days when weirdos start to play games but that is charm of gaming he tells you to get cancer you tell him to eat activision and self terminate and if we found way to censor that gaming will lose its magic to me.

This kid’s never been in a Halo2 lobby.

Yeah but I play Zerg and Terran…no matter what I do it’s OP. Every time someone runs their army into Tank/Lurker lines I get BM’d

Then I hope one day gaming loses its magic tbh

Oh I have…and after a couple weeks of it I hooked up an mp3 player to the mic input and forced everyone yelling slurs to listen to cruddy spaghetti western soundtracks.

Eat Activision and self terminate pls u unworthy to breathe air creature!

No, what they should do is add the option to preemptively block communication with everyone in game because bnet people are actually the worst.

1 Like

Just make it so the only 2 things you can say in 1v1 in game chat are GLHF and GG, instantly non-toxic Versus environment

I was referring to OP

My bad
20 charssssss

Bruh Halo 2/3 are the best games bungie ever produced and the VC made for unique gaming that was never before seen

This would be awesome, I love how people in this thread are acting like they would make it mandatory